Your doctor uses proprietary ClinCheck software to map out the path to your smile, right down to the tiniest shift, from your first aligner to your brand-new smile. No guesswork. No waiting and seeing.
The 3D visual interface lets your doctor customize your treatment.
The algorithm helps calculate just the right amount of force for every tooth movement.
The software, with input from your doctor, helps ensure every tooth moves in the right order and at the right time.
All clear aligners are not alike. Only Invisalign clear aligners are made of SmartTrack material, so they are more
comfortable and easier to put on and take off.
Applies gentle, constant force
Treatment time up to 50% faster
Improves control of tooth movements, for the smile you expect
Straightens your teeth with 75% more predictability
Fits snugly around your teeth
The SmartTrack material difference is based on:
- 8 years of research and development
- 260 materials tested
- Decades of expertise in biomechanics and material science
1. Treatment times are up to 50% faster with technology advances to the Invisalign system, including Smart Track material. With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear. 2. Compared to off-the-shelf, single layer .030mm material. 3. With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear. 4. Compared to off-the-shelf, single-layer .030mm material.
SmartForce attachments are small tooth-colored shapes that are attached to your teeth before or during your Invisalign treatment. They're like handles, giving aligners something to gently push on. Invisalign® clear aligners fit smoothly and tightly around them, so they’re barely noticeable. Not everyone who uses Invisalign clear aligners will need SmartForce attachments.
Tiny and barely noticeable.
Make complex tooth movements possible without braces.
Help your aligners apply the right amount of force in the
1. Data on file at Align Technology
iTero Element® scanner
See your smile in a whole new way. Your doctor can create a 3D image of your teeth in just minutes using an iTero scanner, a leading digital scanner from the makers of Invisalign® clear aligners.
Get a high-resolution, interactive image of your teeth
Fewer redos and a better aligner fit than with goopy physical impressions
Takes 6,000 images per second
No goop, no gagging
Invisalign Progress Assessment
Track your progress at every appointment
Invisalign Outcome Simulator
See your new smile before you even start
1. Some doctors still take physical impressions using a soft putty. These impressions are then scanned by Invisalign technicians to create the 3D image for use in the ClinCheck® software and manufacturing aligners.